Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Hair Cuts....



Today Chloee and I had our hair cut. We both whacked off all of our hair. We had a couple of reasons. The biggest reason for Chloee was her headaches. In the mornings she just cries when I brush through her hair because it makes her head hurt more than it already does. It will also save time in the mornings too.

For me it was the whole time thing. I just don't have time to take care of a full head of hair that goes down to the middle of my back. More often than not it's just pulled back in a hat and I am sick of having hat head. Not only that, but dang it, my head hurts from brushing it too!! My hair tangles so easily, and it's naturally curly so it takes soooo much time to tame it when it's long.

I think Chloee can totally pull off short hair. What do you think?

9 comments:

My Three Sons said...

It doesn't matter how she wears her hair, she is still beautiful. Other girls are probably jealous!

Chloee, you look great with your new do. This is coming from someone who actually owns a hair salon.

Now Pam, where are your pics? I wanna see the new you!

Wendy's Mom said...

Chloee is is a cutie pie even with short hair.
Where is the picture of your haircut.

BTW, I am going to send and email tonight or possibly tomorrow. LOL!!

Love,
Sheila

Niksmom said...

Oh my goodness! Chloee, your hair is absolutely adorable! It makes your face look so fresh and lively! LOVE IT!

MammaMayMiller said...

looks really really good!!! she is gorgeous :)

Michelle said...

HELLO LOVELY! Your hair, Miss Chloee, is perfect! Very retro and sleek! Nora likes it too. Would you believe that she has NEVER had a hair cut. She is afraid that her curls will go away...or perhaps I am afraid that her curls will go away!

Thinking of you always.

Love yah sweetie,
Michelle and the kids

Anonymous said...

what a wonderful hair cyt!

LORI said...

SUPER CUTE DO! SHE'S ROCKIN' THE SHORT CUT! JUST THINK OF ALL THE EXTRA MINUTES OF SLEEP YOU'LL GET IN THE MORNING--YEA!

Karen said...

rather than a chiropractor, see if you can find a DO (Osteopath) They are fully trained doctors, they take a far more holistic approach, but like MDs can specialize in different areas and prescribe medication.

Find one that does cranio-sacral therapy. It will make a big difference!!

They are much more gentle than chiropractors.

I looked in the yellow pages and called everyone who was labeled DO and asked. Many pain clinics have DOs

good luck

Lindsey said...

Cute hair. I wish I could wear mine short, since i don't have time to do it either, its alway pulled into a messy pony. check out my blog and follow me, http://disorderedmom.blogspot.com