Monday, December 1, 2008

Updates.....


Chloee is having a rough time again. We are out of the Zofran again, and she really seems to need it.
She called today to come home from school but I couldn't go get her because we were in the middle of Rhett's IEP.
We are waiting for Andy to get paid to get some x-rays done on her neck and spine. He gets paid on the 5th, so we should have some answers then.
At least we know that it's not the "C" word. That I am so very thankful for.
I hate to admit it, but I have kind of put her on the back burner the last week because we have been so busy with Rhett and Dakota. I need like 4 or 5 more hours in the afternoon. I have spent the last few weeks gathering documents needed for Dakota's home schooling.
I have been trying to keep up with everything, and it seems like I always miss something. I need like 4 clones or something.
Other than that we are just kind of in a watch and see type of mode, and I hate that.
Today we are thankful for all of our friends and family.....they are the best!!

2 comments:

Ann said...

Pam, you impress me. I can't believe all that you are able to do. I only have two kids and I've managed to forget about Jason's flu shot 3 times now. You do a great job keeping up with everything you have going on. Blessings! Praying for answers soon.

Cynthia said...

You do have your hands full!
You can only do what you can do.
Hoping that an answer (and treatment)is found soon.