Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Day Two.....

Of the Neurologists office not calling us back. I have left an ample amount of messages. Hoping that if I get her into the regular ped tomorrow for some more Zofran that he can kick them in the butt.

Then just a few minutes ago Rhett decided my cell phone needed to take a spin in the washer.

It's now drying out hoping that once again it will survive the water. It's done quite well in the past!

Wonder surprises are in store for tomorrow!

I am thankful that I am not afraid to annoy people in the Dr's office till they call me back....(Is that something I can even be thankful for?)

4 comments:

Shari said...

Yes, that is something to be thankful for! Chloee needs treated and you are her advocate! Go MOM! I would do the same thing! I am praying for her daily! Poor little girl! I can't imagine how she feesl!

Christina said...

Pam ,
You go girl call them once an hour if you have to or we could start a phone tree everyone can take turns. You are an awsome mom and your children are lucky to have you. You are all in my prayers, praying for a answer and a cure.
love ya all cousin christina

Maren said...

Just a thought for the nausuea, motion sickness bands?? I use them for vertigo and they worked great. Also in a pinch when you are out of Zofran, Dramamine takes the edge off the dizziness.

Anonymous said...

Hope they get back to you soon and Chloe starts feeling better...You do such a wonderful job with the kids:))

Happy Bday:))

Hugs,
Jen