Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Still No Answers.....

Trying to get into the neurologists office is a pain. They want so much information and it seems like every time I send them some info or the Dr sends them some info they want more before they will see her.

In the mean time she is still hanging out and we are just dealing with the headaches. She has found that putting ice on it helps a little.

I haven't taken her in to the chiropractor just because I want some more testing to make sure she doesn't have a neck condition that is going to make it worse by going to the chiropractor.

The Zofran helps a bit, and we have kept a food diary. So far I am not seeing any links between the headaches and eating. We have her get up slowly when she wakes up or changes positions, and that seems to be helping. Her bills have started rolling in and we are into everything about 6 grand right now.

It's nuts. But I will not stop till we know for sure what is going on and we have a treatment plan that I feel good about.

Today I am thankful for Zofran that keeps Chloee in school.

2 comments:

Niksmom said...

OUCH. Poor little boo. Hope she feels better now that she's moving a bit slower and taking the Zofran (man, that stuff is expensive...or it *was* back in 2003!)

How is it going at school for her? I hope she's not missing out on too much.

Grumpster said...

I hope you are feeing better this weekend. Grumma and Grumpy want to take you to have some fun. See ya saturday!!!! ;-)