Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Drat......

Chloee didn't make it through school today. She got a really bad headache and nauseated during lunch, and ended up coming home from school about noon.

She's out of Zofran, and the Neurologists office still hasn't called me back, so I am taking her in the morning to our regular doctor to see if we can get some Zofran to help keep her in school. As for now she is in the recliner with Rhett watching Signing Time.

She just asked me if I would go buy her High School Musical 3.....Uh sorry sweet pea, can't do that, no matter how sick you are!!!

At the very least Rhett has someone to sit with so I can get something done around the house.

That is what I am thankful for!!

1 comments:

My Three Sons said...

Well if the doctor hasn't called you back, I think I would make myself a squeaky wheel. Sorry you don't feef good sweetie. I hope that the medicine will start kicking in so you feel better.